My Husband says I am impossible to buy presents for. He may have a point. I love beautiful things, which I think makes me easy to buy for, if it's lovely I'll love it etc... But I'm picky. So here I have compiled a list of things for the discerning & design minded. With a couple of picks from my collection which I'm sure will be winners.
But really it's not the things that make the day or the season is it. As long as Robbie and my boys are there I'll be happy as. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
1. Moleskine Watercolour Notebook
2. Palomino Blackwing Pencils
3. Billie Bucket Bag by Julian Danger
3. Studio Arhoj Ghost Light from Good Regards
4. Rhino art print by Laura Shallcrass
5. Rose Quartz limited edition art print by Laura Shallcrass
6. My Family Table by Eleanor Ozich
7. Ashley & Co. Candle & Hand Cream in Once Upon a Time
8. 2016 Frankie Magazine calendar
9. Mr. Bunny Cushion by Laura Shallcrass